Marketing (Tastings) Associate - Greater Albany, NY Area
Position type: PT
Compensation: Hourly (DOE)
Location: Albany region
In this role, you will join our team to run spirit tastings (samples) at on-prem and off-prem locations in and around Albany, NY. Seasonally, you may also be required to run direct retail events (community markets, etc) in your area. Your primary job is to introduce existing and new products to customers, cultivating relationships and fostering good will with our retail partners.
- Work independently as needed, manage an active schedule, and “own” your region
- Keep track of competition and the market, and make management aware of risks and opportunities
- Track shelf presence in stores and report to management
- Build and maintain rapport with key retail customers
- Contribute to online presence, including some content marketing and social media management within the assigned region
Skills and Qualifications
Retail experience and organization skills. Industry (and sampling) experience preferred, but not required; the most important thing is being conversant in spirits, and having a palate to match. (If you can spot a whiskey drinker in a crowd, talk to us!)
Email resume and cover letters to email@example.com.